Sabado, Hulyo 14, 2012

about my topic

The topic or the specialization that I will be post/discuss in my blog is about "Agricultural Arts". In this field I will discuss the different subtitles about the agriculture, this topic is very interesting to do and learn. You will learn how to rise and cultivate a crop, how to rise animals and other related topics about the agriculture.

Agriculture is a broad topic to be discuss, there are things need to be understand and it need a wider understanding. One thing that I can assure you is that you will learn a lot about this field and be able to understand things about this. I'll give you some information about agriculture:

Agriculture also called farming or husbandry is the cultivation of animals, plants, fungi, and other life forms for food, fiber, biofuel and other products used to sustain life. Agriculture was the key development in the rise of sedentary human civilization, whereby farming of domesticated species created food surpluses that nurtured the development of civilization. The study of agriculture is known as agricultural science. Agriculture generally speaking refers to human activities, although it is also observed in certain species of ant and termite.









That are some examples that I will discuss/post in my blog. I hope that you will enjoy to read and learn from it. THANK YOU!!!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento